1.Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .
2. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
3. Where there is a will , there is a way .
4. You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success .
5. Never leave that until tomorrow , which you can do today .
6. The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long .
7. Weep no more , no sigh , nor groan. Sorrow calls no time that's gone .
8. The roots of education are bitter , but the fruit is sweet .
9. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
10. Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life .